Bogie changing systems
Powerful, individual, safe
Bogie changing systems are used to inspect, maintain and repair bogies or bogie frames in the workshop.
We have adapted our systems to the working methods and practical requirements in the railway workshops. That’s why our bogie lifting systems are not only powerful, but also extremely practical, flexible and safe.
We offer two different systems: underfloor units for lifting bogion racks and overfloor units to lift the frame and rotate around the longitudinal axis.
The underfloor lifting systems are arranged in a lowered position stumbling to the hall floor. The bogs are rolled up; when lifting, an automatic roll-off protection takes effect. Thanks to adjustable roller holders, bogies with different axis distances can be lifted. In addition, the roller mounts make it possible to rotate the wheel sets of the raised bogies for inspection.
Bogie lifting systems as a lifting turning device allow the lifting and turning of the bogies or bogie frames around their longitudinal axis. They can rotate continuously by 360°. The rotary drive has a material-gentle soft start. The lifting drive of the two lifting blocks is precisely synchronized with a master-slave synchronisation control. Conveniently, one of the two lifting blocks is mounted movableonly on floor rails,so that the lifting system can be flexibly adapted to different bogifications or frames. You can easily pick up the bogies via a crane system or a forklift and clamp it with the help of clamping adapters.
Occupational safety is a top priority for our machines. All supply cables are routed in cable ducts and additionally protected from damage by means of metal hoses. Both hoofs are grounded by ball bolts and grounding pliers, so that welding work can be carried out risk-free.
Our bogie lifting systems are mainly used in the rail vehicle industry, but also in other industrial sectors.
- Underfloor units with automatic roll-off protection and adjustable roller mounts
- Stroke turning device with high-precision and material-friendly rotary drive
- High occupational safety thanks to secured supply cable, welding current dissipation (grounding) and system indentations (optional)
- Easy and easy operation of the systems
- Sophisticated, well-thought-out concepts based on many years of experience with leading railway companies
- Individually adapted to existing infrastructure and systems system
- Electronic control from our own production, individually programmed according to customer requirements
- Particularly robust, durable construction
- High-quality hydraulic cylinders from our own production
- Low-maintenance plain bearings
- Efficient workflows: Thanks to the perfect alignment of our systems with the existing infrastructure and your workflows, you reduce unnecessary effort and ensure short downtimes.
- Good acceptance among employees: The bogie lifting system is quickly understood by the employees and is often used, as it is optimally adapted to the working method.
- High safety standards: Sophisticated safety devices that have been proven in practice reduce risks.
- Optimal use of space: BÜTER systems are characterized by compact design with maximum lifting force or force density. This saves you space.
- Long service life: Our machines are particularly robustly designed and designed for a long service life.
- Short downtime: We store or manufacture all spare parts ourselves. This means that you will receive your spare parts within a very short time.
- Flexibility: If your requirements change, we can adapt our system quickly and flexibly. This guarantees optimal use of your investment.
Benefit from our many years of experience
Individually according to your wishes
We produce for you exactly according to your wishes. Whether standard products or special solutions, we have the right and tailor-made solution for all industrial sectors.
PRODUCTION & SERVICE FROM A SINGLE SOURCE
We manufacture almost every single part of our products directly at our site. This gives you above-average quality and our fast service for maintenance and repairs.
Since we manufacture every assembly on site, we have many standard components in stock and can make them available to you quickly. We can produce special components at short notice.
With our site production, we reduce transport, emissions and traffic. We produce sustainably through optimized production processes and production processes.
FAST OFFER CREATION
We create a tailor-made offer for you at lightning speed. Thanks to our many years of experience and our wealth of knowledge, we quickly find the optimal solution for you.
With us you receive not only a 12-month warranty, but directly a full 24 month warranty. You don't take any risks and you don't have any worries for the next few years.
Examples of our bogie lifting systems
Bogie changing systems for your company
Were we able to arouse your interest in a bogie changing system?